gold coast, QUEENSLAND
About our business
Nüwa Natural Health offers acupuncture & Chinese medicine services on the Gold Coast. Set in the quaint beachfront suburb of Currumbin, Nüwa Natural Health has quickly become known for both it's exceptional Chinese medicine treatments, beautiful clinic and outstanding customer service.
We are and acupuncture clinic & Chinese medicine clinic we have highly skilled acupuncturist's and massage therapists.
Close to nearby cafes, restaurants, gift stores and our beautiful natural beaches. Although nestled into a beautiful beach town, we are deeply connected to our surrounding suburbs.
Burleigh, Coolangatta, Currumbin, Currumbin Waters, Currumbin Valley, Mermaid Beach, Palm Beach, Surfers Paradise, Tweed Heads, Tugan, Kingscliff, Byron Bay
Services we provide
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine are part of the range of natural medicine services provided by Nüwa Natural Health on the Gold Coast.
Our space offers a caring, healing environment, combined with Chinese medicine methods to help you achieve your health outcomes.
our focus area
Chinese medicine and acupuncture techniques can be applied to enhance health for a range of conditions. At Nüwa Natural Health we like to focus out attention on a few things.
Commonly Seen Conditions
- Morning Sickness
- Early miscarriage
- Pelvic Pain
Post Partum Care
- Low milk supply
- Mastitis/ blocked milk ducts
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Male health- Sperm quality
Transport to Nuwa Natural Health
From Surfers Paradise TO currumbin
There are 4 ways to get from Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast to Currumbin. All routes take the Gold Coast Highway from Surfers, through Broadbeach, Mermaid Beach, Miami, Burleigh, Palm Beach, to Currumbin.
- Bus: the line 700 bus takes 26 minutes and cost between $4-6
- Taxi: takes 18 minutes and cost between $40-55
- Uber: takes 18 minutes and costs between $28-40
- Driving: takes 18 minutes and we have convenient parking close by
FROM Coolangatta TO CURRUMBIN
There are a 4 ways to get from Coolangatta to Currumbin. All routes take take the Gold Coast Highway.
- Bus: the line 700 bus takes 14 minutes and cost between $4-6
- Taxi: takes 6 minutes and cost $19-24
- Uber: takes 6 minutes and costs $14-20
- Driving: takes 6 minutes and parking is available outside clinic.
- Walking from Coolangatta to Currumbin: takes 1 hour 20 min.